Friday, November 9, 2012

Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping: The Best Workout Programs Out There!

         About a month ago, I started a workout program called Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping, and it was probably one of the best choices I have made in a long time! The program consists of 45 minute workouts 6 times a week. We do high intensity kickboxing every other day and on off days we do resistant bands alternating upper body and lower body.

     
           I am doing the 10 week session right now and we are currently in the 6th week. I have already seen amazing results! I am a lot stronger and more toned. My endurance compared to when I first start is phenomenal. I feel and look SO much better. I really like the fact that the program assigns each person a personal coach. The coach works with you throughout the 10 week session. They keep you motivated and help to answer any question or concerns you may have. They also provide you with a meal plan that lays out all 6 of your meals for each day everyday of the week, which is important because the correct nutrition is key to 70% of weight loss. They also give you what they call a "fun day", one free day per week to indulge on anything you want!



       
           Another great aspect of Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping is its encouraging environment. During the workouts everyone is always pushing and encouraging one another to keep up the hard work. It helps so much when there people around you constantly motivating you to keep going! There are people of all ages working out together. From high school students, young adults, parents, and grandparents, you will find literally every age participating in the "kick butt" workouts. I have tried a lot of different workout programs such as spinning, Pilates, step, and Zumba, but none of these provided me with the high intensity and enjoyment I get when I do Farrell's. I absolutely love the program and can't wait to continue the program even after my 10 week session is over. I high recommend everyone to try it out ASAP. It truly is an amazing program that will definitely get you back on track for the lifestyle you have always wanted!!

         Check out their website to learn more and find a location near you! http://www.extremebodyshaping.com/index.cfm







No comments:

Post a Comment