Thursday, October 11, 2012

Customize Your Own Nike Shoe!

I am obsessed with Nike shoes. I have more pairs than I can count on one hand. The thing I absolutely love about Nike and their shoes is that they give me the option to customize almost any style of shoe with the colors I want. I have the option to choice every color from the Nike swoosh to the color of the under mesh material.

The best part is how easy it is to customize your own shoe and you get to see every angle possible of the shoe, so you can preview each piece. Once logged on to Nike.com, you can bring down the taps on the top of the page. Select the Shop tab, and under either Men or Women there is a Customize tab. By clicking on the tab, you are taken to something like this.
Scrolling down the page, you can find all of the different styles of Nike shoes to choose from. Once you find the style you like select "Customize It." I decided to customize the Nike Free Run 3 iD. After that you can begin customizing. This will take you through 7 different steps in order to design your very own shoe.

Step 1. 

Choosing the color of the "Upper" shoe, and whether or not you want Matte or Reflective. Keep in mind that the Reflective option will cost an extra $5. My shoe looked like this after the first step...


Step 2. 

Choosing the color of the Mesh material...


Step 3. 

My favorite step. Choosing the color of the Nike Swoosh. I decided on a pink swoosh to match the color of my Upper material...


Step 4. 

Picking the Lace color...


Step 5. 

Deciding the color of the Midsole...


Step 6. 

Choosing the Midsole Rim...


Step 7. 

The Final Step. Deciding on the what your Tongue Top iD. You can either put the Nike on the tongue or choosing to put your own words on the tag. I decided to put "Just Do It" on my shoe...



Complete!

Now that you have gone through all of the steps your own personal Nike shoe has finally been created! Keep in mind the shipping process may take about four weeks in order to reach your door step, but it is totally worth the wait. Enjoy your new pair of personalized shoes. Use your them to take your training to a new level. Just Do It!


No comments:

Post a Comment