Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Nike+ SportWatch GPS

Nike is always focused on coming out with new gear that can help in making anyone's personal workout the best it can be. I recently bought one of Nike's SportWatches that includes GPS. I got the sleek all white band with the black display, and I absolutely love it! This watch helps me track my runs through its GPS powered by TomTom. It tacks my times, distance, and pace making it easy to view my progress. I really like it because I can use it anywhere I run, whether I want to hit the streets or just stay on the treadmill it tracks everything. After I finish my run, I then load it to my computer where it displays my route and allows me to set new goals. I really do think that this is an awesome product. I highly recommend going out and getting one for yourself ASAP!

Here are the four different styles they have. Choose yours and get running!
Also!... Everyone likes to run in style. Top of your new SportWatch with some sharp Nike workout apparel. Below I picked out an outfit that I think goes great together. Its comfortable and looks fresh too! And its perfect for running in this cool fall weather.


There are several sites where you can find great clothing options like these including:
Nike.com, Finishline.com, Footlocker.com, Eastbay.com, Sportsauthority.com, & many more!



No comments:

Post a Comment